Thursday, May 01, 2008

Chicago Trip Summary

40th Floor Condo Overlooking River : The view, the view, the view!!!
Deep Dish Pizza : Something I look forward to each trip
Fox & Obel Market : Most expensive dinner "at home"
Blue Man Group : A Must See, great venue
The Bean : Because it's cool
Chicago Art Institute : Winslow Homer & Edward Hopper exhibits
Tulips : Prettiest sign of spring in the city
Museum of Contemporary Art : Inspiring
Lightning Storm as seen from the 40th Floor : OMG Fantastically Awesome!!!
Dinner with Friends : Good Wine, Good Food, Good Party,
Great Friends

Best part about coming home :






The Rose Garden & Haut Tubee Vines :

1 comment:

Michael said...

Hi Paul,

Sorry to have missed out on that Chicago trip, looks like everyone had a great time. I look forward to receiving a few bottles of your wines (via Klymkev in DC) especially now that when I open the Haut Tubee I can picture (or refer to this one) its inspiration.

My regards to Stefania!